• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wc3campaigns is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
i for one missed it, but it's back at www.wc3campaigns.net (thanks to vex's riddle) i guess it's finally finished... will it become a .com? anyway. it's got rep, and everything! the boards are still pretty plain cuzz i noticed tauren and NE are the only ones there which are apparently unfinished according to the FAQ. it's got a whole new set of rules, few new mods, and a whole set of sexy. anyway, thought i'd inform the brothers of wc3camp, wc3sea that its been revived. from tim or vexorian? i dont no, either way its good and is already a fun place. keep in mind its not done and will get better (or so it says in the FAQ)

Level 7
Warcrap said:
i for one missed it, but it's back at www.wc3campaigns.net (thanks to vex's riddle) i guess it's finally finished... will it become a .com? anyway. it's got rep, and everything! the boards are still pretty plain cuzz i noticed tauren and NE are the only ones there which are apparently unfinished according to the FAQ. it's got a whole new set of rules, few new mods, and a whole set of sexy. anyway, thought i'd inform the brothers of wc3camp, wc3sea that its been revived. from tim or vexorian? i dont no, either way its good and is already a fun place. keep in mind its not done and will get better (or so it says in the FAQ)

Yes, it'll be .com again, but according to Vexorian and Tim. .net should still work then (it will redirect to .com).

It's on Tim.'s server, but Vexorian has worked a lot on it aswell, and they're not the only ones.

It only has Tauren and NE themes now, but more will be added later, Winter, Blood Elf, Undead and a few more I don't remember/know.

And best of it, wc3c is FAST and has an ACTIVE owner.

Haha, if you guys spend more time on IRC you would know more.

Level 22
Well, I can understand it if many decided to leave here and go to wc3campaigns...I'm rather frustrated myself knowing that half our maps/skins archive is still down for several weeks now and Darky is still making himself rather scarce, disallowing me to work things out with him. Oh well, thats how competition works- if one side is no willing to put forth the effort the other side will dominate. A site with an active owner will likely outdo a site without one.
-VGsatomi

Status
Not open for further replies.