• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wc3:WoW Gameplay (Old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Even if ages old project, I never forgot it. I did this gameplay myself couple of months ago as a first project gameplay on Warcraft 3: World of Warcraft made by Craka_J

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gsAj3g2Dac&hd=1

(Side note - If you wonder why I used mouse, dont wonder. AI system is kinda blurry in there. I couldn't get use to it.)

I really miss that d00d.

Send some feedbacks on my video and project itself as well--how you feel about it dying and did you had hard time accepting it because I did. :ogre_icwydt:

Lol, what else I had to do?

Craka_J didn't log in a year now.

I was supposed to help him create a bigger release (new zones, more gameplay, etc.) 2-3 years ago (he was still very excited about it, and he completed quite a bit of terrain--there just weren't triggers for them), but I had computer issues, and since I switched to a Mac, I couldn't get enough time to work on it (I would have to use my PC at home).

I would still like to extend the project a little. Perhaps to open up a few more zones. But it is still rather difficult in my current situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.