• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some of my old terrains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I've been looking through some of my old warcraft maps yesterday and found this old project that I've been working on a year ago or so.
It's not that good compared to my current work but still, this was my most ambitious campaign back then. :ogre_hurrhurr:

It was heavily inspired by Diablo. It was supposed to be an open world ARPG, but you know, such large projects rarely see the light of day.

This is the tutorial, the terrain is influenced by diablo 3 as mentioned before. The gameplay starts here where you fight your way through those goat-demons and enter
the cave where the tutorial ends and your real journey begins.

QtB5FvX.jpg
HtQoys9.jpg
F2Pp4BN.jpg
LtE3K4G.jpg
Jt0m6tU.jpg

And this is the cave, mostly unfinished. it went through some heavy changes over time.

SdXRovS.jpg
WTDQJPJ.jpg

The last piece that I worked on in the project. I think I wanted this to be the cinematic intro.

rThs9Gr.jpg

Level 4
It's a mess I know. And thanks, this terrain was the shit back then for me, really honed my skills at terraining.

Level 4
I've lost interest in this map a while ago. Right now I'm focusing on another project.

Status
Not open for further replies.