• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

anyone remember this old map description?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, sometimes ago i suddenly crave to play warcraft again then i remember an old rpg map i used to play as a kid, here is the description.

1. at first you can choose dozens of heroes, i think most of them are unique heroes and you choose them by going to a circle as a wisp in a high platform.
2. the middle of the map is a town with op allied heroes, in there you can buy things and units (you can even hire marine in the chruch like building lol)
3. there are goldmines scattered in the map and they are in a very defensible position, you can build bases. you can almost infinitly upgrade them (it took a long time so i cheated using greedisgood).
4. there are 3 keys that you must collected, i think one of them are called as key of valor? then after using that key the entire map changed to be harder (there is a warning about it too). to get the key one to defeat a yeti, another in prison, i forgot the other one.
5. demons units in the day and shadow units in the night. hundreds of level (i gave up and cheated whosyourdaddy). i think even the allies in the middle got killed too.
6. the map is snowing, troll and yeti are one of the few monsters you need to defeat before the change.

i don't remember the storyline as i was just a kid back then, only care about the gameplay
if anyone know the map name, please tell me and thank you. i want to relieve my childhood memories

Status
Not open for further replies.