• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Search for A map Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey guys i looking for a specific map i played like 1 year ago now i am searching for it but cannot remember what's the name,i got it from Garena,didin't even pay attention to the map tittle,so i am going to describe it here if you recondnize it please please tell me i must find it,it must be one of the best custom maps i ever played.
So here it goes:

You start of by choosing your race (Human,Blood elf,orc,undead,demon..etc)
when you choose you get 1 main building and few others along with towers.
Your "base" is in the middle of 3 lines where your units are auto-spawned and are auto set to go throuth the line to meet the enemy players units(like dota,you cannot control your units only your buildings and adding upgrades)
The main building has a special AOE abbility which should be used incase of beeing overwhelmed to kill all or most units.
You can uprgrade towers by level (1,2,3...) aswell as the buildings and
you can upgrade your units so that they replace the weaker one's.
At 3 level of your building(i think)you can buy a hero,you cannot control him,he goes with your units in the line,he levels up by killing and he uses abbilities on his own.
The object of this game is to conquer all enemies on the map(There is AI and a very good one,and they do everything from upgrades,to buying a hero)
You must use your brain to defeat them,the ai are very hard,the game is very funn.PLEASE IF YOU KNOW THE MAP'S NAME,AUTHOR OR COULD PROVIDE ME WITH A LINK TO DOWNLOAD IT PLEASE I MUST FIND IT,I MUST!!! :goblin_cry::vw_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.