• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a LOTR pelennor fields map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello , once I had a very nice LOTR pelennor fields map that I lost after a PC reformat , since then I have been unable to find it for download

The map was based on the book , it had a unit spawn sistem for every player except red who trained units at the white tower

Players could select tipes of spawns at a guard tower each had , for example mordor players could select to get either siege and some orcish units , or haradrim+ mumakil or a lot of orcs

The game would start with teal ( rohan ) having to clear a path through the mountains to get to gondor , he only had 1 tipe of spawn , namely rohirim and would have to fight through oranges units , orange did not have a spawn at this point but could build some units

After rohan got to gondor his spawn would become more stronger and would be able to change it to get infantry

Meanwhile grey ( the grey company ) would have legolas , gimli , aragorn and the sons of elrond along with a spawn of dunedain units having to fight against a lot of neutral hostile units to capture a port once the port was captured he would be able to sail to gondor and aid the fight

Please if anyone has the map or knows where I could download it would be much apreciated:)

Status
Not open for further replies.