• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trying to find one MAP please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peasant

P

Peasant

I cant find MAP pls help !!!

Hi, first of all i would like to say hi to everyone im new here (well new to forums i was visiting this web site since long time ago probably 4-5 years or something)

Problem is, that back than i played one WARCRAFT 3 MAP that i cant find anywhere

here is description:

Its something like "HERO ARENA" style map where you have heroes fighting eachother.

Map use ASHENWALE tileset if i remember corectly.

Heroes are spawned RANDOMLY across map, and when they die, they spawn again after few seconds on random position on map.

YOU COULD COMBINE SPELLS! Example, if someone cast healing and someone else holy light, they combine and create some uber healing spell across that area (spells are just examples not necessiraly same as in game)

Point was to score XX points and there were creeps you could kill.

I also belive that you choose hero in tavern

If anyone could tell me name of that map i would be gratefull i wanted to play it again for soo long

thx in advance

p.s.

there is also one map i also played but cant remember name (this is second map i am asking for so not same as above one)

you choose hero and you battle waves of units.

first wave = 1 random unit (example 1 footman)
second wave = 2 random units (example 2 priests)
third wave = 3 random units (3 aboms lets say)

etc.

each wave would spawn + 1 more number of random units

i belive both maps had something like "legend" in their name but i cant find them :ned:

Status
Not open for further replies.