• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Wc3 Fileconverter!!!! mdl-mdx cant anyone fix that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi!
Why does it work at some comps and at some not?
what is the mistake we did?
or is this prog just crap?
why havent anyone recognized that problm and could fix it?
man that sux!
write ur opinion.
or say what we can do to fix that prob.
thx horst

Level 12
I have experianced this problem too. I hade the program on my previous computer and after some uninsatllations and installations of the program it didn't work any more. I got error messages. I have hear other people talking about this problem.
For your case, I have exactly the same prolem and I have no idea what could be the reason. When I got my new current computer I installed wc3 and the file converter and it didn't work. Even when it was the first time. This i a very important problem that needs to be solved. We need a new tool for this purpose and that now! :!:

Level 45
$#$!$@#$ $#$@# help me then!!! How do i get it workin again!!! I was lookinf for a mdx file on my comp using search and I though maybe I can just open it with just clicking by setting the opens with thing to wc3viewer. Then I wnet to yogbuls to coverter and every file it reads say "unkown file format" !!!PLz get me this gay thin workin. Cuz If I cant find a cure I cant make models anymore!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.