• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

cant convert mdx to mdl (file converter error)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
im following a tutorial to make a model and ive completed the model so now im working on the animations, however i can't convert my mdx file to mdl so i can't open it up with notepad and type in the animation names (well thats what my tutorial says to do). I downloaded the WC3fileconverter but it won't load, says error with war3.exe, so i replaced my war3.exe with the one i downloaded but it still doesn't work. Anyway i can get the fileconverter to work or any other programs to convert mdx-->mdl? thx

Level 13
@Sopho: Read the question. Once again you are opening your mouth without opening your eyes first.

All I could say is to try redownloading War3FileConverter and maybe reinstalling Warcraft III. Sorry I can't really help you out too much.

Level 2
thx, i redownloaded it from this site and this time when i unzipped it i got more files than from where i got it last time. So now it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.