• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wc2ElvenArcher

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
///////////////////////////////WC2 ELVEN ARCHER README\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

BEC: Blizzard Entertaiment copyrighted
THIS MODEL IS DIRECTLLY SUPPORTED

////////////////////////////////CREDITS\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

GEOMETRY: BEC, and BlinkBoy

UNWRAP: BEC and BlinkBoy

ANIMATIONS: BEC

EFFECTS/CAMERA: BEC

SKIN/TEXTURE: Juice_f

///////////////////////////////TOOLS USED\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Fadis Mounder's MDX IMPORTER.
3dsmax 5.
Art Tools.
Notepad.
Photoshop
Contents

Wc2ElvenArcher (Model)

Level 2
Ok you gotta be kidding me. Im not talking about model- its looks awesoem like 5/5 ( i loved wc2 before and still love all the total conversions of it in wc3.) I was referring to the last comment. it first of all says "Wc2ELVENArcher.mdx" ok so its obviously elven... also skinny arms are supposed to belong to ELVES
great model man!

Level 3
Saimdusan wrote:

Great model, but this isn't a human it's an Elf.

OMG YOU NOOB !!!!! GO PLAY WARCRAFT 2 THE ARCHER IN WARCRAFT 2 WAS A ELVEN ARCHER... Your lucky you ant been shot... Very Nice Model 5/5 Maybe work on the Paladin next?

Level 3
4/5
SFilip
-"hmmm whats is Wc2 2nd Generation?
good model btw!"
lol wc2 is War Craft 2, your playing wc3 not wc/wc1.

Wc2 2nd Generation, was an old mod made for transforming Wc3 into Wc2. The mod made the system work 100% like wc2 engine[oil, advance building, peons entering and leaving buildings, ship anywhere, AI, etc] without weird things. Many models were made but they are unupdated and have issues. Even thought of all this, the mod failed for not having enough members to help it achieve its goal.