• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Could not Load .mdl file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm still learning the ropes for WE and I was trying to load this model for the sake of learning Wc2ElvenArcher.

I did exactly as the automatically generated guide here says How to import 'Wc2ElvenArcher' | HIVE, but even still when I load the map the WE says "Could not load file: war3mapImported\Wc2ElvenArcher.mdl" even though I changed the path of the blp file to "Textures\ElvenArcher.blp". Am I missing something?

Also to check if the model worked I'm going into the object editor and making a new custom object, then changing the value of "Art - Model File" to "Import: war3mapImported\Wc2ElvenArcher.mdx"

P.S. Sorry if this has been asked before I did try searching before I posted this.

P.S.S. Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.