• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Water Blade

Another blade attachment model.

- uses in game textures
- the textures are animated
- has particle emitters

Give credits if you use etc...

Keywords:
Water, Blade, Sword, blue ice
Contents

Water Blade (Model)

Reviews
BlinkBoy: Works in-game like the rest of the swords and performs perfectly. APPROVED.

M

BlinkBoy: Works in-game like the rest of the swords and performs perfectly. APPROVED.

Level 19
to NatDis: Double click on War3 Model Editor
enjoy

to Kitabatake: please publish your models in package so I can download em all and use without credit (or use with credit to me)

That is just what my judgement is based on. Maybe War3 Model Editor interprets these things wrong....

Correct.
War3 Model Editor shows the particles the wrong way.
Length is really Width and Width is really Length.

So if you look at this model in the model editor, you will see the particles go weirdly across the blade, but in game they will go nicely along the blade (like you see in the image)

Level 19
Hmm it wont show good in game
Because he used lenght in particle emitter which wont work in game
You need many particle emitters

Level 1
a LOVELY piece of work.. and i'm sorry for the noobish question which is to be asked but..:
how can i attach this to a playable unit? if there's an ability to do so at all..

Level 5
May I ask you to make a light blue version with a particle emitter going down like a glow? Gmax doesn't like me trying to texture anything, and solidly colored objects look like poop. :( Or could you perhaps help me figure out my texturing dilemma? :hopeful:

Level 28
I don't get it people... how do you guys rate these things? If there was an Armageddon's Blade you'd rate it 10/10 (as always) saying that it's cool because it's EPIC and GORGEOUS AWESOME... nothing special here, I mean yeah, good effect with the water, the model of the sword itself is cool too but normal swords look cooler... I'd prefer using a footman's sword rather to this (no offense Kitablade you make awesome models, I just like common stuff - they fit WarCraft), 4/5