1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Water Tower

Submitted by JB_McKnight
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Water Tower

A simple doodad I made.
May be useful in maps with farmlands or as a "roof-top structure" in urban areas.

Textures:
In-game

Keywords:
water tower building tower structure
Contents

Water Tower (Model)

Reviews
[img] [img] Misha [img] 30th Apr 2013 Moderator's Review: there is a lot of things you could re-wrap and tweak to look better, like.. that cannister part could do without those 'lines', the lower part of the wooden platform and the metal ring...
  1. [​IMG] [​IMG] Misha [​IMG] 30th Apr 2013
    Moderator's Review:

there is a lot of things you could re-wrap and tweak to look better, like.. that cannister part could do without those 'lines', the lower part of the wooden platform and the metal ring could use better wrap to look like something, and.. the bottom and top part of each wooden 'leg' that holds it all, really does not need polys at the bottom or top, as no-one will even see those. so.. jump into tweaking those :p
    oh and for some reason the tower toppling over with a water splash as a death anim could look cool too

2. General Frank

General Frank

3D Modeling Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    That might be useful.

3. DESTROYER123

DESTROYER123

Resources:
    Resources:
    The water thing is a bit blurry.
    But it's useful.
    Nice try.
    5/5:goblin_good_job:

4. huy60vn

huy60vn

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh, very nice!!! Let's use it, ^^ It maybe useful in a village, and used as a prop.
    5.5/5 + rep

5. JB_McKnight

JB_McKnight

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Thanks guys! I'm glad you all like the model. :D

Be informed though, I'm going to try and make this doodad into a unit. Just havin problems with the animations and particle emmiters at the moment.

6. MagmaBoy

MagmaBoy

Resources:
    Resources:
    useful doodad in my map with farmlands.