• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warpath

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
It's a 1 vs 1 battle among two villages.Without building strategy just a full throttle battle.You have to find a friend to play this one with you.Enjoy!
Many thanks to Hayate and Ampharos_222 for their models!

The story is about two villages split by a river that were caught in the flames of a war.The eastern village, the Warmongers, landed a devastating attack on the western village and burnt it down.The survivors asked for their government's help and returned to fight back the intruders.They are the Revenants.

Each player choose his side and starts from a fixed location.Workers gather gold(and wood for night elves) and can build turrets.The town center provides all the necessary reinforcements, to carry on the war, if you have the resources.The warriors arrive quite fast so you can build a big army.There are no upgrades so you can focus more on the battlefield.There is one update to your town center that brings powerful units but is slow and you have to be careful when you choose to start it, because you cannot bring reinforcements while you do this.
The player that reaches 100 kills summon a demonic creature to fight on his side.The units are pretty similar to the original ones but have some special abilities.What's more size matters!

I'm happy to receive any comments.I wanted to share this map because i spent many hours experimenting on the triggers and i felt like giving it to the people.
If someone knows how to make it 3D please tell me.I mean, if you know how to give the player the ability to rotate the camera in horizontal view.I want to play it like RPG
Previews
Contents

Warpath (Map)