• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warhammer - Greenskins (1H)

MerRy ChrisTMas, ya Zoggin Sn0TT GITZ!
WAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

- Ugslap, Da Singin' Orc

This pack includes
- Savage Orc
- Orc Boy
- Black Orc
- Black Orc Warboss
- Black Orc Warboss (Hero)

The models here use an omni-skin, meaning you only have to import it once in order to use every model featured int he pack.

Keywords: Greenskins, Greenskin, Greenskinz, Bloody, Sun, Boyz, Orc, Infantry, Soldier, Warrior, Black, Heavy, Boss, Choppa, 1, Hand, Warhammer, War, Hammer, Fantasy, Green, Wazzoks

Changes
- Fixed healthbar height on all Greenskins
- Added Snotling to pack
- Optimized models via MDLX Optimizer
- Removed unused Event Objects
- Removed unused textures
- Removed more unused stuff
- Manually removed remaining keyframes and unused textures reported by Sanity Checker - optimizer tools just corrupt things, manual is the only (but painful) way @-@
Previews
Contents

Greenskin - Black Orc (Model)

Greenskin - Black Orc Warboss (Model)

Greenskin - Black Orc Warboss (Hero) (Model)

Greenskin - Orc Boy (Model)

Greenskin - Savage Orc (Model)

Snotling (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A wonderfully made pack of warhammer Orks. Models work in-game and perform well. Good job.
There we go @U@

I have no clue how to fix the little green ones, but they don't seem to break/bloat anything

Orange and reds fixed, War3 model editor is wack for renaming goesets with random IDs
True that, but you might wanna do it for optimization sake and to hone your skills.
Your call. I can approve them now, if you update them later.

Level 65
True that, but you might wanna do it for optimization sake and to hone your skills.
I'll probably chip away at the green things once I figure out-- what/where they even are

But I'm gonna like-- explode if I open the Greenskins again today @U@

Level 65
There we go

It took a while, but I was able to work out how to find the frames and take them out manually
Went through all 6 models with the Sanity Test, MDLX Optimizer, and MdlVis until the test returned 'Passed' on everything
(I've never seen anything so beautiful)

Thanks for showing me that, man :)

There we go

It took a while, but I was able to work out how to find the frames and take them out manually
Went through all 6 models with the Sanity Test, MDLX Optimizer, and MdlVis until the test returned 'Passed' on everything
(I've never seen anything so beautiful)

Thanks for showing me that, man :)
You're welcome.
I'll test these models tomorrow and probably, hopefully approve them.