• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warden Assassin

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Just a simple edit of the Warden (RoC) skin to be more similar to the Alpha/Beta version from this pre-release gif.
191579-5b80d124a8df6a0c80f36f0788f24426.gif

It changes her cloak to be made out of leaves and adds a couple details on the shoulder pad.

As a small addition I also fixed the untextured ears and hair:

191580-0d343773b3fe84d3663b4da2e53aea99.jpg
Previews
Contents

Warden Assassin (Texture)

Reviews
Archian
Approved as Useful / Simple :) Feel free to update this with more freehand work in the future.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Awesome! I'll be using this! :plol: 5/5

Attachments

• AlphaAssassinPack.jpg
    AlphaAssassinPack.jpg
    714.4 KB · Views: 54
I remember seeing that BETA version of the Warden with the leaf cloak :) Simple but quite a significant change of appearance.

Is that custom or CnP?
It's a mix sorta. The original skin had a small bit of leftover elements of the leave cloak but recolored to black. I made those colored again and I added handdrawn leaves on top of that. Some bits I copied over to the upper area of the cloak but I added a couple more handdrawn leaves there as well.

Last edited: