• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

assassin

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
this is the skin for frostwolfs female orc hero i thikend teh lips and did a lil tweek to her skin shading around eyes so her eit is again updated

Keywords:
Orc, female, assassin, rogue, stealth, knife, sneak, stab, kill, warden, watcher
Contents

assassin (Texture)

Reviews
00:18, 20th Jun 2008 THE_END: It's really not that good, and I'm not sure if the model still exists so..BEGONE!

M

00:18, 20th Jun 2008
THE_END: It's really not that good, and I'm not sure if the model still exists so..BEGONE!

Level 10
Looks retarded, i cant belive you didn't notice, looks like the shrek female thing.
If you cant see how bad it is, i dont think i can give you any advice, cept from that, if she's n orc, i dont think that she would be happy like that, and she looks like a Neanderthal.

Ike

Ike

Level 4
The thing is, her face is too small for her head. The Skin's mouth isn't lined up with the unit's mouth.

Level 3
ok as for the mouth it fits the model on the portrat it doesnt line up on the regular model its slightly of and the face fits or i would have redoen it and since orcs a fugly pricks any way i highly dobt their women would be much beter i cant make teh mouther biger it fits the model talk to teh modeler abotu making mouth any biger