• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blood Elf Assassin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I have recently started my first skin, a Blood Elf Assassin, but I ran into something and wasnt sure exactly what it was. For the Assassin model (Warden) I noticed something on the model that looked like black bangs (hair) under the hood. Does anyone know where on the skin this is at so I might edit it to blonde?

Edit: I uploaded a thumbnail for reference.

Attachments

• Blood Elf.JPG
    Blood Elf.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 1,166
Last edited:
Level 13
Im flattered that you think my first skin looks like a wow cnp but its not. I actually hand made all that while looking at a wow picture of a blood elf (the one in my sig actually) and looking at Afroknight's tutorial.

Anyway, under her hood (you can barely see it in the pic) there is a small black area that hangs down and looks like it may have originally been the wardens hair. I have a blue arrow pointing to it. Maybe its just a piece of the hood? I donno... :angry:

Level 4
What you need to do is at least recolor her aromor to the basic blood elf colors (red with gold trim) yes its unoriginal but if you dont you truely havn't skinned the entire model. besides with red armor any idiot could tell its a Blood Elf.

What you need to do is at least recolor her aromor to the basic blood elf colors (red with gold trim) yes its unoriginal but if you dont you truely havn't skinned the entire model. besides with red armor any idiot could tell its a Blood Elf.

LOL! He's stuck in problem with hair and you are flaming him for fact that he hasnt finished whole body! And it's not unoriginal if you are good skiner! if you are, you will always be able to add something original!

Level 13
LOL! He's stuck in problem with hair and you are flaming him for fact that he hasnt finished whole body! And it's not unoriginal if you are good skiner! if you are, you will always be able to add something original!

Indeed, im stuck on a problem with her hair. I already have plans for the armor and cape. (I promise she'll look like a blood elf in the end) just need some help finding the piece of her hair. Imma try scribbling some more to see if I can find it, was hoping that someone might know where it is lol. oh well. thx for the help anyway guys! :smile:

EDIT: Found it!!! YAYYY! ok so the warden does have hair. Its located directly below her face :grin: WOOOO I just scribbled with different colors all over the skin until i found it. lol now i know where everything is!
I uploaded the pic just incase anyone else needs to reference it in the future for making skins based off this model.

Attachments

• hah.JPG
    hah.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 366
Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Don't flame for no apparent reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.