• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blood Elf Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
As my newest project i have decided to make an entire blood elf army via skins i will post more as my ideas come together, here is a preview on the armor of one of the skins

Attachments

• joe.jpg
    joe.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 510

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I'd like to see t wrapped. So far it doesn't seem too bad for Warcraft at all. Though the face might be a bit too barbaric for an elf. And no ears.

Level 4
Just thinking out loud here, what about making the wolf blood red? Maybe a black slash mark over one eye, similar to Kakashi from Naruto? Not sure what else I could think of but so far it looks cool, keep up the good work

Level 2
what you should do is remove the head and attach a blood elf head to it so it looks good if you want me to do it for u ill be glad to help and all.... well i thought u might want to see what it may look like with a spell breaker head so i spent 5 mins putting it on..... for some reason i cant attatch a file wth?

Last edited:
what you should do is remove the head and attach a blood elf head to it so it looks good if you want me to do it for u ill be glad to help and all.... well i thought u might want to see what it may look like with a spell breaker head so i spent 5 mins putting it on..... for some reason i cant attatch a file wth?

llllllloooooooolllllllll! this is skin!!!

Level 45
cnp from the hawk rider skin? NO! Instead, he should rather study it and try to use that study to make a face.

Far more practical and helpful to the skinner and makes you look less lazy.

and fuck, i yell alot. i get in pissy moods, but everyone does it, even if they are an admin or such, people still need to chill, EVEN if they are admins ,mods or any member. I NEED to chill as well.

Level 2
Just wanted to say think human, i have no xp in this stuff but maybe somin like a knight or that annoying guy on the horse from the campaigns. Make that slver horse armor red and you got yourself one hell of a horse. Also theres always the human Archmage hero guy he can turn well id say. (if you want orc i recommend getting a new head mod for them all cause their heads look liek crappy BE!:wink:

Level 13
Id suggest using alpha channels on the teeth and get rid of them. Then extend the helm into a half helm sort of thing that shows the persons face. (kinda like a gladiator helm). Then, you can edit the face and just give the bloodelf a beard.

Helm like this:
8226ke.jpg

But with blood elf colors and designs of course

Tad

Tad

Level 1
mph...i agree,it looks like an orc with makeup.since when have blood elves ride wolves and used war hammers?work on it man,work on it,scrapping it and making from scratch wud be better tho:spell_breaker:

Level 9
About his hair style... Though the orc-styled head might prove difficult, think of the elves in LoTR - the movie. They had the hair so close to their skull. Legolas would be a good starting point.

http://web.mit.edu/kayla/Public/Backgrounds/LOTR Legolas 1.JPG

Or the commander of the elven forces when they arrived to Helm's Hold.

Anyway - gruesome task - converting an orc to a blood-elf...
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.