• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Warcraft: The Last war, project mems needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Well for one i need a unit balancer. When it comes to that i'm not so good. I need a terrainer that can make a map look cooler with more detail. Then i will need a few people mainly for making ideas for the map. Then one important one is a model designer, which means being able to make goo functioning unit models, being able to take stuff off models etc.

Sense without these kinds of people, this map wont be uber good. Everyone who helps will greatly credited on map. And be part of the people who made the map.

Please post here for what your good at, what job you want. And please i want people who have actual experience lol

Level 12
Grow in what way? I'm also actually surprised. I was hoping i would have some people post on my topic. Which lacked in thehelper.net im disappointed i was wrong.

The map is being done on a 428x428 so its going to be relatively big.

So what do you mean grow?

Level 2
I have my own map project, but I might be able to help u here about unit balancing and similar stuff, maybe give u some good ideas etc...But first of all, give us a bit detailed info about ur project, and 428x428 is pretty big map, maybe reduce it a bit ?

Level 12
Aye, it is a big map. This map is is intended to have no rushing, a lot of exploring, different technologies being discovered, Mini faction taverns all across the map, special base set up locations.

Many things will be on this map. A common one is sea warfare. Which will be needed to control and defend certain areas of the map.

Yes its a big map. Meant to have many things in it. But this will be a fun map. More versions that come I'll change around terrain so people can use different tactics and such

Status
Not open for further replies.