• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need a partner for making my anime map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Greetings!! fellow I need a partner for making my anime map, every character in this map has a model and icons(you should be good in making or finding models and icons of animes:fp::wink: i think in this map i've already created more than 30 anime character with models and icons also i've finish the terrain but i need more characters and a loading screen so who want to be my partner in finishing this map??

[Edit]
I was planning for this.....

2 all people who want to help me on my map why don't we make our group and help each other??i need feedbacks 2 all who want 2 help me

Last edited:
Level 13
Not to mention if you have 30 characters, each with their own model and icon. It's undoubtedly unplayable in Battle.Net now. Hope you're planning on it being single player.

Oh, and Popeye > All anime. Even the ones I really like.

Level 1
Hi there DarkHorse08, I saw this post and imediately created an account be cause my offer might interest you. Im a I have work for many projects. Here is some proof of my work so you can analyze and tell me if you want to invite me.
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 5
Only the cake can be the truth.
What are the characters?
Yet another person stealing my idea.
I'm Good with modelling.
There's no particular reason i'm posting like this.
I'll help u, If u help me?
HUUUHHHHHHH?!! Such madness! Helping other people in return is below filth!
(If that's what u think I will go away now.)
Here's what i need help with:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f256/brawl-map-100167/
:spell_breaker: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.