• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft Paradise

Contents

Warcraft Paradise (Map)

Level 22
Not really. Just a terrain map in cinimatics mode that you can move the camera around. The terraining is decent, but could be more. See a lot of waterfalls coming out of cliffs...kinda odd. Might want to experiment on changing water height. Also, maybe add some events going around on random areas of the map so players can watch different things.
-VGsatomi

Level 3
I could have made a map ten times more detailed, but nice music
Yeah sure, why don't we just put ten thousand more doodads? That sure would make it ten times more detailed. Coming from someone who doesn't have any maps at all, this really sounds funny. Noob-like.

Not really. Just a terrain map in cinimatics mode that you can move the camera around. The terraining is decent, but could be more. See a lot of waterfalls coming out of cliffs...kinda odd. Might want to experiment on changing water height. Also, maybe add some events going around on random areas of the map so players can watch different things.
You say waterfalls coming out of cliffs is weird? Perhaps if I put an egg on top of the cliff would make it look better? :roll:
Seriously, the cliff was merely a "transition effect". Linking the two water levels together came up on my mind, but it turned out to look horrible on that kind of terrain. If you want to see a good example of water-level linking please refer to my other demonstration map - Hells Falls.

As for the "random events" - I had no intentions of putting living creatures on a place that is called "paradise", other than nature itself. After all, a place with humans doesn't really deserve to be called "paradise", IMO. :roll: