• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III - Fall of Draenor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Yeah I wouldn't want to work for Blizzard either.

And I agree with Debode, kinda weird but whatever.

Level 16
Well, were you at least any close to finishing an alpha.. or beta? who knows maybe your children will find it in the harddrive in 20 years from now and they will chose to finish the project... :vw_love:

I mean like, come on guys, i knew you would fail, but at least i thought that you would make it to alpha.. :p
Okay anyhow it WAS a great project! hoping to get the hands on this again in warcraft 4 release :p

Level 5
3. That's not what you told me about working for Blizzard on the Skype...

1. Actually IceFrog was not the creator of AoS, he was not the creator of Dota, just some guy made Dota, lots of people stole Dota, one of them made Dota: Allstars, which became the dominant Dota, then he stopped modding and passed the project to Icefrog. Those suckers from valve should check out the project history more, not just pick the current leader of it...

4. Pancakes with maple sirup? Yes I'd love some!

2. you could like send your map to them or someway attract their attention, or spread some hoax about your campaing like celebrities do to become famous. I mean if you would manage to make project like this you would have proven you are a talented project leader and you're born to be a game designer.
Eul is the official creator of DotA. IceFrog just made the map popular..

Status
Not open for further replies.