• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III - Fall of Draenor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
So, I herd u needz AntiViruz? I got a nice one. Here it is (The good thing is: It's Free). And, no. I'm not advertising. My comp's clean ever since I Copy-Pasta'd the Software from my friend's notebook. :D

Attachments

• Smadav.zip
    549.7 KB · Views: 77
Level 16
WTF? By me the school year is ending in 3 weeks(ok there are four weeks but in the last on almost all people fuc* the school). Where do you live? On alaska?

Level 9
Eh, shut yo mouth, foo.
I can see that the project's been doing pretty well! Just thought I'd check in.. What race can I expect to find playable in the demo, Al?

Level 23
Sorry, couldnt post yesterday.

Expect to see completed ogre race. Some of you may think that it doesnt play a very important role, but when I actually wrote the storyline for ogre campaign I liked it so much, that it may probably be the best campaign in FoD. Plus they will also play secondary roles in draenei and orc campaigns and an important one in Horde campaign.

Level 9
That's great! Even though I had nothing to do with them, I was always rooting for the Ogre campaign to be our first to be worked on. Remember that, guys? Back when we barely had anything at all and most of you said that we should have focused on the Orcs or something?

Level 16
First what models do we need.
Second what models do you have?
Third why don't you use replacers as we are still working on the models.
Fourth STFU Cthulus or the BOS will kick your ass.
Fifth SOMEONE GIVE ME IDEAS FOR THE FUCKED SPIRITMASTER!

Level 14
First what models do we need.
Second what models do you have?
Third why don't you use replacers as we are still working on the models.
Fourth STFU Cthulus or the BOSS will kick your ass.
Fifth SOMEONE GIVE ME IDEAS FOR THE FUCKED SPIRITMASTER!

Hey hey hey!Stop flaming, cooldown, im sure Ala will give us information, and be more patient and friendly when you post!

*Fixed a typo you've made :p

Level 9
Meh, matters which Brotherhood we're talking here. Also, is the map/beta going to be a single-player campaign map or just a little demo thing?

Level 23
We greatly need ogre hero models.

Luckily for ogre race we already have such units as ogre lord(hero), warrior and builder, but we need shaman and some other models.

Using replacebles is actually what Im going to do right now.

Spiritmaster? How about just an orc with a runed sword or maybe runed body?

Cthulus, first we'll make a map, but then if everything will go fine a demo. Personally I expect the second.

Level 16
So lets make it so:
I'll give him helscreams legs and you find a skinner who remakes it(i will make him a independent texture)
[Is independent the right word?]

Status
Not open for further replies.