• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III Art Tools 1.0

This tool originates from here

Comprising a set of plugins for Discreet®’s 3ds max®, these tools allow advanced users to create, modify, and quickly preview models and animations, including particle and ribbon effects, that can be used in custom maps created with Warcraft III’s World Editor. Please note that Blizzard does not directly support the Warcraft III Art Tools, and the technical support staff will not be able to respond to any related inquiries. However, detailed and illustrated instructions on how to use the software are included with the download.

A valid license for Discreet®’s 3ds max® 4.0 is required in order to use the Warcraft III Art Tools. We highly recommend that 3ds max® version 4.26 is used, with the service pack 1 fixes. Windows® 2000 or XP is suggested. Note: The Warcraft III Art Tools do not include a means for creating textures. To create textures, a paint program, such as Adobe®’s Photoshop®, is required.
Contents

Warcraft III Art Tools 1.0 (Binary)

Level 4
Well i got the 3d modeling tolls (all for free on eMule) . These arto tools are just excellent i cant see why so much people give up on searching free sources. I think its even woth to pay for it (if u know how to use them and really want them). Just think about it afronight 8)

Level 4
And pay attention: Vgsatomi already said that any gmax higher than 5 WONT WORK WIth TheSE ART TOOLS.

So plz stop saying that u have blahblahblah and it dont work.
sorry for double posting

Level 1
how to get a warcraft3 moddel in the program so i can change and learn thinks from it???....please tell me and i can try to make my own moddels ass wel :D

Level 2
I'm not sure if it will work but i found a 3DSMAX4 program on shareaza. Hoping it will. If ever it does ill give you guys some news.

Level 2
An excellent program.......

it will be I very useful :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :!:

Level 2
:idea: I have a question if anyone has used the modeling program Rhino in creating models and if it would work with this program? :?:

Level 1
3ds max 4.0 where do i get
it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 4
People who need 3dsmax4 go to www.limewire.com,
download LW, install and search 3dsmax4 (and dl) :)

Stop posting the same thing! :x

8)

Level 4
Ok this is for all of those people that can't understand what they read: This set of PLUGINS was developed on the 3D Studio max 4 plugin architecture, 3D Studio max 5 uses the same architecture, but starting from 6 it changes. Also stop posting questions about where to get 3D Studio, yes it costs allot of $ but that don't mean u can't get it on "other ways". I didn't came across a file sharing program that didn't give me allot of result s when i searched for it.

Level 2
Well this Program have got a data miner. :S My ad-watch see it and i hate some data miner. can somone respond me?

Level 2
as sephiroth_VII said
"3DsMax5 Isn't free. In fact its very expensive. But if you use your friend Google you may beable to find a way to get it for free..."

search BITTORRENT on google
and it will be easy to obtain what you are looking for

Level 1
Wtf is happening? Everyitme they i try to intall it, The User License Agreement have thing at JAPANESE and when i reach the end it don't active the Agree button