• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft: Collapse - Comics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hey all I'm writting alternative stories about my new aos/moba map Warcraft Collapse, and I'm making some comics about lore telling. I'm using in-game/custom models from hive and editing pictures.

Page 1:

full

Page 2:

full

Page 3:

full

Page 4:

full

Page 5:

full

I have 4 more comics under devoplement about Bolvar, Sylvanas, Baine and Deathwing.
What's your opinion? Should I continue to draw comics?

Last edited:
Level 13
Cool! i think you could improve the translation

Thank you! I'm still learning english and I try to fix my grammer. Thanks for comment.

It looks really awesome but you need to work on your English as pointed out by stein123.

Thanks too! I will get help for that.

It could be really epic if you can make it with WoW models, it would get alot of interest by fans

You are right but, I'm not fan of fully wow rips. I have 7+ more comic ideas and try to make on reforged for better quality of models.

I like all the work you put into your projects, the comics look cool.

Good work

Thanks too! I will release many of them I hope you guys like it.

Level 1
nice work ! but yeah, just like the others said, u'll need to improve your grammar and vocabulary :p keep it up, man !

However, going from Thunderbluff to Balckrock Mountain in one night is a bit, weird?

some of the main Warcraft comics do that too, it's just the grammar and spelling that makes it difficult to comprehend well enough

Status
Not open for further replies.