• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Knight Guy webcomic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hey guys, I've been working on a webcomic for a couple of years, and now that I have over 100 strips, I thought I'd let people know about it and get interested in the story. It's called Knight Guy, and is about a world of animated suits of armor who worship the god Vulcan/Hephaestus. I have big plans for the story and try my best to update each week, but it fluctuates (especially lately with my WarCraft 3 Easter eggs series).

It's a fantasy cartoon comic based on a character I used to draw in high school, and the story takes a lot of characteristics of my personality and has a lot of interesting worldbuilding (e.g., smiths are healers, since the people are made of metal).

Check it out if you'd like! The first post is at:
http://knightguy.thecomicseries.com/comics/first/

Last edited:

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

i read it all. i love it! and it's quite entertaining. now you make me curious for the next chapter lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.