• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft can't start the map. What could I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
After editing with JNGP/WEU my warcraft TFT (1.26) can't start my map. Anyone help?

I downloaded JNGP and integrated the WEU into. After all, I edited my map, but it can't be played. Can anyone help me?

Last edited:
Level 15
weu prob fucked up ur map

Probably not , I faced this problem tens times . I don't guarantee that WEU is the problem .
It's probably he deprotected a map and tried to edit it . Or , There are Wrong Custom scripts written .
AKAIK and Anyways , Both of them cause errors , and they editor will never run if you don't fix them. Also I use JNGP 5.0 . AND NOT WEU !

Level 4
i once made a map using WEU but it could only be played in warcraft3 patch 1.24 and when i tryed it in 1.26 i had your problem. why would you use WEU while you can do anything in normal WE ?

Kusanagi Kuro

Hosted Project: SC
Level 10
Guys, I think we should focus on solving his problem :D. (Well, I think JNGP is the best)
Like other've said, u probably have some custom script error in ur map. Try to check carefully every trigger which u think that has a possibility of contenting the custom script error. I used to have the same problem like u're having now. Just need to do some check.

Level 3
I checked the problems and there are a total amount of 7985 problems in the map. (It has 13000 Lines)

So I f*cked it and I'm editing the safe-copy. (Yes I did it before^^)

And okay, next time I'll use Jngp5.0 but with umswe will f*ck my maps too. If I used it, the JGNP-WE won't open the map file..

I made something wrong, or is it a crashed downloaded file?

P.S.:
Thanks all the help. I'm making my custom MMORPG map in Wc3 like Black Road, but with another system, so I need more gui triggers and a lot of tileset (map size is the greatest).

Status
Not open for further replies.