• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Doesnt accept JASS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Okay, here's the situation.. I was making my map using WEU, but then i noticed that 1.24 WC3 version doesnt open it. I heard that maps, done in JNGP can be runned at any version.. So i made some operations, transfered my map in JNGP, using "Integrate WEU", and got strange issue.. When im using JASS, my map just doesnt want to start, but when im removing JASS, all works fine. What should i do to solve it?

Level 15
Okay, here's the situation.. I was making my map using WEU, but then i noticed that 1.24 WC3 version doesnt open it. I heard that maps, done in JNGP can be runned at any version.. So i made some operations, transfered my map in JNGP, using "Integrate WEU", and got strange issue.. When im using JASS, my map just doesnt want to start, but when im removing JASS, all works fine. What should i do to solve it?

Some WEU functions can corrupt maps if this is what you mean.

You might also have a slightly outdated version of JNGP, thus your Jasshelper isn't the latest.

Try updating your Jasshelper and then you shouldn't get any more errors again.

Level 3
You might also have a slightly outdated version of JNGP, thus your Jasshelper isn't the latest.

I've got JNGP 5d version, so it has got JassHelper (0.9.I.2), seems like both progs are the latest versions..

Adiktuz said:
WEU is bad... you shouldn't really use it nowadays...

You really should travel back in time, and tell me that thing 2 years ago :S

maybe the custom script for the advanced functions of WEU didn't get copied into the map or maybe JNGP just doesn't recognize those scripts, well someone asked a related question some time ago and the solution he got was to remove all the advanced functions from WEU and to clear the custom scripts from WEU.....

or if you can and if its okay with you, you can remake whatever it is you're working on and make it fully in the normal WE or in JNGP.... I think if you get used to JNGP you might think that its easier to use and better....

Level 3
maybe the custom script for the advanced functions of WEU didn't get copied into the map or maybe JNGP just doesn't recognize those scripts, well someone asked a related question some time ago and the solution he got was to remove all the advanced functions from WEU and to clear the custom scripts from WEU...

I deleted all WEU triggers. Problem isnt in that, because separately both my map and JASS code work fine. But together.. :\

Level 3
Problem solved here, big thanks to Dr Super Good. I just really needed the latest version of JassHelper, cuz mine didnt give me a error, but still couldnt run a map with that.
Adiktuz, thx for trying to help anyways :)

Status
Not open for further replies.