• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map doesnt work after save

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I need you help, guys.
I have a problem with saving a map. After i saved my map it doesnt start. Just start menu screen of Warcraft.
I`m using JNGP UMSWE 5 d, my Warcraft 3 version - 1.27.
Tried to edit other map and then save - all OK. Looks some problem in map itself. It happening even i just open working version of map in JNGP, then just save it without any changes and map doesnt start any more. Also i mansioned that size of map is rising for around 70-90 kilobites. I mean old save is 6 716 kb, after save 6 811 kb, but no any changes done. Found that while saving the map usualy in the end of saving process, usualy starts Jasss Helper to check something, but it`s not happening any more. Have someone idea how to fix that problem?

Finaly i managed to start it working, but not fully as it was before.
I removed all trigger functions from UMSWE and open map with standart editor from version 1.29 (as it is updated quantity of decorations and etc...) Then saved and got many synrax errors from Codeless Save Load System (By TriggerHappy) So i turned off all trigers related to this system and its saved and started. Before this system was working perfectly. Very sad to be hones =( I realy need that system.

So now i understood that Jass Helper not running after Save map process. And only on my map. Tryed others - all OK. Any one know what to do in this case?

Finaly problem solved. Thing got changed after i continue editing map, i was removing leaks from my AI scripts, making new global variables and etc. After that JAss helper starts working in the end of saving process, and i was able to turn on jass scripts. Thread can be closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.