• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Used JNGP and got some problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello!

I used JNGP for unlimited doodads but when I saved map and tryed to open i battle.net I didint see it... Like its gone looked in folder he the map was there :/ Does anyone know whats the problem? Tryed to use WEU for unlimited doodads, but its Limited ! :D

EDIT: Lol even in JNGP test button doesnt work trying to lauch game and then *puff* Don't Send button apears on screen :>

EDIT2: Sorry It worked just needed turn on Integrate WEU :)

Level 16
Seas =)

Ahh Spoon my friend I thing I know what's your problem (maybe)

Did you create the map with the WEU Enhancer? If yes - you maybe forget to turn "Use advanced Trigger" off. Those Advanced Trigger cannot be "read" by Warcraft III anymore =).

How to fix this: ( if you got this )

Go to the trigger editor. At the top ( on the left side ) you see the map symbol with your map name <-- click it. On the left side you will see a long script <--- delete it ( maybe you get some errors now but this ok )

( If you used any "Advanced Trigger" you need to delete them to an replace them with other triggers. )

Status
Not open for further replies.