• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a WEU install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
My WEU has dissaperaed from my computer for unkown reasons. And map can't be opene by regular WE(dunno why). And the WEU's homepage download is some kind of hidden virus, so it doesn't work. the WEU that existed here worked fine to install, but it is removed now, possibly bevause it doesn't support 1.24, but can someone post me a WEU install, so i can re-install it and fix my map. Thank you.

Level 8
You shouldn't use WEU, Newgen has the same features + more and without all the terrible bugs and stuff. If you experience problems with WEU you must likely have stuffed your map up :/ . If I were you I'd change to Newgen ASAP before you do something that doesnt let you change (it could already be to late D:)

Status
Not open for further replies.