• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JNGP Tileset Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I'm running Warcraft 3 TFT 1.26 and using JNGP 5.0, Absolutely Nothing happens when I click edit tileset under extensions, I know this issue has been brought up quite a bit but I can't seem to find a solution, I've added every single .exe file used by JNGP to my Bitdefender whitelist (before running the editor for the first time) and still cannot get it to work, any ideas? it seems that this issue is a complete mystery that plagues a lot of map makers. Any and all help is greatly Appreciated :)

Level 8
I think you need to whitelist the entire folder.

I make an empty folder and whitelist it. I then download the .zip file straight into that whitelisted folder.
I extract the .zip and done, everything is whitelisted.

Not sure if that is the issue, but it never hurts to try.
I've already whitelisted the folder, and then individually whitelisted each exe file :/ i've also discovered that nothing in the Extensions tab works, nothing at all, nothing happens when i click the options, No menu's, No errors, Nothing, the only option that works is "About Grimex ..."

EDIT: The fix was painfully simple, I had to actually save my map, THEN click edit tileset. whoops

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.