• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft Battle.net purchase glitch -_- :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
My brother bought me official Warcraft from battle.net, the account was registered and i could play the official game. However, when i looked for the game's download on the official website, every classic game was there except Warcraft. He sent me over the official game through Skype and i could play it. I formatted my pc and tried going to the website again, now it says i don't own the game at all and i have to purchase it in order to play it, this was done using the same account as before.

There's an issue, i can't buy the game because i don't have a bank account nor a gift card nor anything similar, there are no gift cards in Serbia or paypal or anything similar.

I'm a tourist in Germany right now, dont have the citizenship so i can't get a gift card here either, nor torrent anything. Torrenting is actually legal in Serbia, here my internet gets cut off right away and its limited, 35$ per 5GB.

Level 7
Get your phone to a free wifi connection at mcdonalds or something download it from some youtube video with a mediafire link.

Transfer to the computer afterwards. Enter code, done.

Problem is, it wasn't bought with a code, my brother made a new Battle.net account and bought the game there.

Level 7
Actually managed to get a code that'd need to be used, i can't find a download that's not a torrent lol. My brother sent me the official down-loader but it keeps showing up an error, it says its not working and the reason is unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.