• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

1.28.4 CD error + Battle.net error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi forum, the other day I connected to battle.net to update WC3 to latest patch. IT downloaded and then i waited until it finished. Then it gave some error and when i clicked on the shortcut of wc3 it wasnt found! some files were deletes for wtf reason.
So then I downloaded some wc3 torrent and updated to 1.27 then tried to connect to battle.net but it gave error unable to connect. neevermind, I downloaded some updater from blizz official site and updated to 1.28.4. Then i started the launcher and had to enter two CD keys for roc and tft, which i got from various sites. Now when I run TFT, teh game start, but when I close it and eeror box pops up saying "please verify that your CD is inside" or so. Also, now that there is a buton for the other expansion next to "single player" if I click the one that sends me to TFT it does nothing!
Finally, When I try to connect to any battle.net gatewway it either says that its unable to connect, OR that the CD key entered is invalid or the CD wasnt foudn i dont remember .

Does anyone of you have these problems and is there a solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.