• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft: A New Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
As i told TWIF earlier today, i lost the original file for the Banner that i'd been working on.
I got really mad at my computer, and i tried to re-do it as best i could.
Here it is, even though it's not nearly as cool as it was before i lost it. *resists urge to violently tear apart computer*
BannerTWIFFinished2.png

I did a first test, based on this post:Here

and succeeded in importing the new Thrall (as a Shaman) model into SC2 with appropriate animations !!

I have put my findings based on the post into a pdf file which I'll upload later together with the stuff I did to get him in SC2 :)

Later.

T.

Last edited:
Level 20
Get on skype TWIF :p

Ok just finished (well.. failed) my last exam so I'm pretty free now.
My life is kinda fucked up though, so time online is going to drop dramatically - need to get it back on track.
However my work levels should increase!

I'll be working on the site over the coming week and will be in touch. ;)

Taylor, why didn't you just read the rules to avoid it happening? :/

Yeah, I know stupid me ....

:goblin_cry:

T.

{EDIT}
I finally made some progress :)

This IS exported from WoW into m3 format and imported into SC2 BUT

The Orc with the axe is altered by importing into 3DSMAX and Exporting from 3DSMAX ( I just love 3DS MAX)

Anyway, this means the next step could be my own model being exported once it is completely textured of course

C&C plz

9757-albums3261-picture40847.jpg

9757-albums3261-picture40848.jpg

9757-albums3261-picture40845.jpg

9757-albums3261-picture40849.jpg

9757-albums3261-picture40846.jpg

If you want the test map I'll mail it.

T.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 20
Why are the forums on the site broken? Where am I to make suggestions about Forsaken Blight sprayers? :(

No one used them, our host wanted to remove them, we couldn't really argue for an inactive forum, many apologies.

We'll try and reset them up somewhere when our fanbase is big enough to keep it active.

For now just post the plans in this thread ;) (though you should know the first release won't include forsaken)

@Taylor - Godly! Do they have all the appropriate anims? O_O
@Warlord - Cheers!
@TWIF - There is nothing wrong with HQ... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.