• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Broken Dawn – The Elementals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Broken Dawn – The Elementals is the newest Hosted Project at the Hive Workshop! You can find their new forum Here.

Broken Dawn - The Elementals is a campaign based in era refered to as the Third Rise where Elemental Forces have arisen to fight against the worlds inhabitants.

So why is this different to other campaigns?

What makes this original is simple, it's built to support a total of four human players who will battle as a team throughout the story. Online or over LAN.

Level 18
You are still looking for people to help you create the map. It sounds to me like work on it has hardly lifted from the ground. All the same you sound extremely general in your ideas for the map like they haven't been well thought out and decided at all, which should be done before you get a project hosted by The Hive.

Level 8
I'm more-or-less looking for people to help improve the map rather than create it, I've already done that. It's all made and fully functional, I'm expanding into the extras and the eyecandy sides by using myself and others who would easilly do a much better job than me at such tasks as terraining.
But I see where you're coming from (I think) so I'll post things like tech-trees and classes etc soon.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
I have edited our rules now. What was written on the news looks weird. Cause you get the idea that Gauntlet2021's project is a project that will never get finnished. Even not started. But I just tried his demo and it is actually quite cool. We will from now on require to get quite some text, demos etc.

Level 18
I have edited our rules now. What was written on the news looks weird. Cause you get the idea that Gauntlet2021's project is a project that will never get finnished. Even not started. But I just tried his demo and it is actually quite cool. We will from now on require to get quite some text, demos etc.

Good to know, because I had to submit about an hours worth of writing and a map demo when I applied to have AtD hosted.

Level 5
Wow...i didnt realise campaigns could be done in multiplayer....this is a great idea, i hope it works out for ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.