• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Melee] Warcraft 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello all :D I wanted to share with you something u might find interesting. I've been working on this map for quite some time now as I've really missed playing warcraft skirmish and yet felt that it was still missing something.

Here's what i started about a year ago to make things a little more...interesting.

It's a melee map, same skirmish rules, but alot more packed.
You got 6 new familiar heroes on each team, more units, structures, and items... Enjoy! And gimme feedback, like bugs, balance issues...

here's the link
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/warcraft-reborn-beta-264948/

Level 3
"66 mb makes it unplayable on battle.net unfortunately

Should work on lan games though"

It's such a let down i knw :S lan would be fun, either way personally i still find it entertaining to play versus AI :D

Level 3
Almost, not quite

Why you call this thread Warcraft 4 ? Only Blizzard have the rights to do it !

oh it's called warcraft reborn, the idea is warcraft 4, the map's name is different u see i only called it such as a thread title to give a bit of an idea as to what the map is ;)

Level 3
My apologies :D

Do you realise how strong my heart was pumping blood when I saw the thread called Warcraft 4 ? :ogre_rage::ogre_haosis:

So sorry man didn't mean 2 mislead you Dx, though the thread was indeed in the Map Development section ;)

Hopefully the map will give at least an impression of what that would be like if Blizzard ever took the time :p

Status
Not open for further replies.