• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frozenfire's Race Addon Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi guys,

Few days ago, I uploaded a RaceAddon pack in the tools section. It's a bit of dilemma of where to post it. Then, TriggerHappy suggested I post something here that links there, to get a better feedback as the project is an ongoing one and it's much more related to map-making as it is more gameplay-related rather than game-creation related (e.g tools )

FrozenFire's addon Pack

It's a simple race addon pack that I started a month ago, all you need to do is put the exe file at your Warcraft3 folder. Run the exe, play any skirmish game ( muiltiplayer works too ) , set race to Night Elf with handicap of 90% , you get the Naga race. Note that this is different from Creep Rebellion Race Adder as it is not map dependent. After running the Warcraft3 via the exe, you can play the new races on any map.

Currently everything is tested to be playable and functional but I'd like to get some feedback over balancing and playability of this race or if there are any bugs that are hidden . I plan to add another 1 race and add extra units/heroes/upgrades to the vanilla(human/orc/NE/UD) races.

Object Data - Vanilla race's object data follow Frozen Throne 1.07 patch instead of the latest

Armor Piercing - This ability wrongly affects structure at the moment

AI - Currently the NAGA has no AI. So you can't fight them. But already added for next version. Any AI expert wanna volunteer on helping me on this? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.