• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Outland Races Melee Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello dear editors, modelers and Warcraft 3 players.

When i played WC3 TFT Campaing, mostly the Blood Elven one, i got an idea: why not make a Melee map with races encountered in Outland? Like Blood Elves, Naga, Draenei and Fel Orcs?

Also, instead of making brand new races (i think there is one map like that on this site), i want to use the same races you encountered in WC 3 TFT - in 5chapter of Blood Elven campaing to be accurate*.

Right now, im having problems with creating AI and reworking these races. If they were the same as in campaing, Draenei would be too overpowered, and Blood Elves would strive for survival.

Now some data stuff:

Map:
For now, im using "Deadlands" Melee map, which everybody can find in his melee maps folder. Maybe ill make one brand new, but that doesnt matter for now.

Races:

Blood Elves
Progress:
l l l l l l l l l l - Units 100%
l l l l l l l l l l - Heroes 100%
l l l l l l l l l l - Buildings 100%
l l l l l l l l l l - AI 100%
l l l l l l l l l l - Overall 100%

Blood Elves from campaing. You will play for these instead of Humans. Good at magic ang spellcasting, but lack heavy units which gives them disadvantage when launching major assaults or at defense.

Heroes: Blood Mage, Ranger, Righteous Knight

Thanks to Blizzard, these guys are pretty complete race. Actually, disregarding the fact that they have only 7 units, they are normal playable race. No need for reworking them, adding upgrades, Tiers, or anything.

Fel Orcs
Progress:

Orcs infused with Fel Energy. Have chaos attack, which makes them great at siege, or practically at any attack. Army of Fel Orc Grunts can easy annihilate anything.

Heroes: Fel Orc Blademaster, Pit Lord, Demonologist

Again, pretty much complete race. However, they lack any strong ranged unit, and because of their chaos attack, they dont find mich use in siege weapons when it comes to siege. Got upgrades, tiers, but they might need some reworking/upgrading.

Naga
Progress:

Heroes: Naga Sea Witch, Demon Hunter, Naga Royal guard

Another great race created by Blizzard. However unlike Blood Elves and Fel Orcs, these guys lack Tiers system. But this is going to change, because allowing them to train Naga Myrmydons at beggining of the game would make them very overpowered. Also, if you compare Naga to Blood Elves, you will see that while Blood Elves got total of 24 upgrades (armor, defense, spellcasters, other stuff...), Naga have only.. 11. The same works for Orcs. And if race doesnt have much upgrades, it means they can waste less time advancing, and they can launch major assault sooner than others. So, together with Tiering, they will undergo some other changes.

Draenei (Krokul)
Progress:

Waiting for reworking/overhauling.

You will see when you will play the map! (when its completed)

Screen Shots:
Coming soon!

Now Thats it. I bet i forgot ‘bout something, and i suppose i made tons of gramatical mistakes. Please give me some feedback, mention what i forget to say, ask question, send your ideas, help me with creating AI and so on.

Bye, Thanks.

Last edited:
Level 7
Right now, im awaiting some response. Then, first step will be completition of Units, Buildings and Heroes stuff, and then AI Making will take place. Followed by some beta testing and bug fixing or something.

Level 3
I'm also making a different Races map, actually it's kinda altered melee and RPG cause you get quests and hero-only dungeons etc. The races are Demonic, Naga, Blood Elven and for the next one i've got Satyr but I don't really see them fitting with the other races so i'm open for an idea.
The Naga race I have the Tide Baron, Honor Guard, Nage Enchantress and Naga Sea Witch. The Honor Guard has a Naga Royal Guard model made by Tarrasque, He is an agility hero, with Shock Wave, Evasion, Honor Guard Aura and an ultimate I haven't though about yet, i'm no good at triggering so all these spells are normal with no Triggering what so ever, you could take some ideas off that.

Blood Elves for the tank type hero I think something like the Arcane Guardian, using the Guardian model made by Mc !, the big one not the mage like one. spells would be something like Arcane Blast (Shock wave, Storm Bolt?), Power Slam (War stomp..?) Arcane Magic (an aura which boosts spell power etc.) and an ultimate, I suck at making Ultimates so I got nothing so far.

Draenei Hero could be something like Akama, silent, deadly, like an assasin, Agility based and having lower health than normal but mostly a hit and run, dps type of hero, Blade Slash (Does damage over time and slows target decreasing attack and movement speed.) Evade (active ability, moves faster and has more evade chance but cannot attack, takes mana per sec, takes less mana every level), Blink (already there) and Ultimate could be permenant Invisibilty. You don't have to use it just a couple of suggestions. Hope this helps

Also since they are Fel Orcs I suggest going with Pig Farms lore wise but then they lose their advantage of burrowing their Peons in Burrows, so depending on whether you go with Lore-Pig Farms or Gameplay-Burrows.

Last edited:
Level 7
Finally, some response :D

About Naga heroes, i was also thinking about some tank-like one based on Royal Guard, and now i even have nice model! :D

For the Blood Elven Hero, i already found good model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...arch=blood%20elf%20warrior&r=20&d=list&page=2, but i like your idea about spell-boosting aura. However, as a tank hero, Devotion Aura would be pretty useful to boost tanking units (hero+Spell Breakers, Swordsmen), while spell-boosting aura would make them even stronger at spellcasting (also, i wonder, how would aura boost spellcasting? :D ill have to think about that). Or maybe i will give some spell-boosting aura to different Blood Elven hero.

The Dranai hero you mentioned is pretty much improved Akama (from campaing) - stealthy assasin. It wouldnt be bad idea to remake Akama into more magic based, give them your assasin, and one more strength based hero.

And about pig farms, i am more lore-based. But what about pig farms with burrows ability? now that might be perfect :D

So now im going to create few new heroes, and ill hope ill start working on AI soon - Fel Orcs are pretty much complete race, so they will be first.

Thanks for help, and i hope more people will help me with solving my dillemas :D (the Glaive Thrower and Blood Elven Towers for example :D)

Edit: Now Naga have third hero, Royal Guard. Has Crushing Wave and Frost bolt as original one, and now has even Bash (summon sea elemental would make him too much mana dependant, so passive skill would be more useful) and Sea Fury (locust, without HP drain and locust units have slowing attack). Maybe i will change it, but it's at least something for now. Also, it seems that Naga's Demon Hunter will be replaced with something more Naga-ish.

And since Naga, Blood Elves and Fel Orcs are pretty complete, only thing which stops me from further development is AI problem.

Last edited:
Level 7
update:
Blood Elves:
-Blood Elves now got their Glaive Throwers
-Their farms got new model (well, the one from WC3 Campaing with High Elves)
-Working on new Towers.

Fel Orcs:
-Have Pig Farms (although you can still persuade me for Burrows)

Naga:
-New Hero (Naga Royal Guard)

Draenei (Krokul):
-New Hero (Assasin - working on it. Needs better name)

Other stuff:
-Fixing issues with starting units triggers
-Fixing issues with infinite amount of trainable heroes (not infinite, but only 4 of the same type)

Currently working on:
- Naga AI
followed by Fel Orcs - Blood Elves - Draenei.

Level 3
I was thinking that maybe Blood Elven farms could be more useful like Night Elves, for example Orcs can burrow their Peons into Burrows, Night Elves regenerate mana and health with Moon Wells, and Undead can turn their Ziggaruats into Spirit Towers or Nerubian Towers or just use them to get Blight... Humans useless in that category though, my point is that depending on Lore, Blood Elves love magic and according to WoW they become wretched without mana/magic. My point is that the blood elven food producing building could be more like a Mana Crystal with a bigger Magic Lantern Prop model from Dalaran Doodad set, could maybe regenerate mana to units close by, maybe an active ability like the Moon Well, or just an aura...

For Naga I used a Naga Citadel model I found somewhere on Hive for Tier 2 and a Naga Observatory also on Hive for Tier 3, although an observatory for naga is kinda out of place with the Citadel and the normal 'town hall'

I reccomend that because of going with the pig farms I suggest giving them a use more than normal food producing or you could just put them like Human farms, Blizzard kinda under did the farms, they have no good use except for 'walls' and only give 6 population unlike the others which give 10, the only difference is that farms are 50% cheaper than other food producing buildings, but I like lore too so if I were to play your map I would'nt mind using Pig Farms.

hope I helped. :)

Level 7
I like your ideas :D

First, about Blood Elven Farms. I dont mind the fact that they are useless (except for food production) unlike houses of any other race, but turning their houses into something similiar like Moon Well might not be bad idea. Or using mana regeneration aura, but it would be better if the aura was stackable - more farms, stronger regeneration (in case there are more farms bundled together).

But as i said, i dont want to totally overhaul these races. But some new ideas...
well, well see.

About Naga. Im very bad at doing hard decisions. If i added Tiers to Naga race, it shouldnt affect only heroes. Myrmydons would be trainable only from tier 2 (or maybe 3, since they are like undead Abominations or Knights), spellcasters from 2nd tier and all this stuff. But training Myrmydons at beggining of the game is little overpowered. But once again, i dont like making such an overhauling decisions.

note: 15minutes later, im really considering "Tiering" Naga race.

And about pig farms. If i was to give them some special ability, and it wouldnt be the same as of orc burrows... well, i cant think of anything, except for unleashing rabid swine on enemies or something.
But shooting pig farms? I dunno. It seems i will stick to classic Pig Farms. But since Fel orcs have chaos attack and are very brutal at attacking, giving them some great defensive device would make them strong even when it comes to defense, not only attacking.
I wonder.

And once more about progress:

Blood Elves:
-Considering idea about farms/moon wells and stuff

Fel Orcs:
Nothing new.

Naga:
-Considering "Tiering" Naga race

Draenei (Krokul):
-Assasin hero is working.
-Still needs one more hero, probably strength based
-Also considering Tiers.

Other stuff:
-Fixed issues with infinite amount of heroes, expensive heroes, starting units and all this stuff.

Currently working on:
-AI. Blood Elven and Naga AI are created (still have some flaws, but they are good enough to beat me or some player)

Considered Ideas:
-Tiering of Naga and Draenei race
-Considering adding 4th hero to each race
-Considering idea with multiple AIs. What about creating 2-3types of AI for each race, and creating trigger which picks one random? For example, one would be brutal attacker, another AI would be for great defender, and last one for magic - based or something. Just thinking.

Level 7
Now thats something!

35hp6o1.jpg

Hell yea, you are looking at neutral hostile player playing as my lovely blood elves.

I love this idea. Prepare to meet neutral hostile on the battlefield!

Level 7
And here goes another funny thing which has got nothing to do with this project - done out of boredom.

3465mp4.jpg

Just having fun. Would you believe that herd of sheep can actually kill Doom Guard? Even when they have 2-3 damage and he has AOE attack which kills them all in 1shot?

Level 3
Okay I posted twice the same message but for me it doesn't show up. what I can remember from the message.
Rofl the Sheep Idea! nice that the Neutral Hostiles can play as Blood Elves, also about the myrmidon thing, maybe you could just nerf them? lower their damage, cost, food cost etc. and make the Royal Guard the new knight/abomination/mountain giant/kodo beast. that could solve some of your tiering questions, like making them a normal Footman or an equivalent. My races are actually just customised normal races so they hopefully use the same AI, although I cant use custom spells or stuff, cuz they wont use them :(.

Level 7
Luckily, Naga have their "Murgul Reavers" as footman equivalent. Only drawback is, that they are trained from town hall, so you cant train them at the same moment as workers. But since at the very beggining of the game Myrmydons are too expensive to be trained, Reavers provide good solution.
Also, my "Naga army" (greatest army which AI uses to attack) uses roughly 4 Myrmydons and around 6 Reavers.

And about tiering: Well, it seems i will first finish AI and Draenei race, and then i will take care bout this. Adjusting Naga to new tiers isnt such a big problem.

Another thing: I just created basic Fel Orc AI which used only Fel Orc Grunts (copied Gruntmaster), and... well, dont mess up with Gruntmaster, and especially not Fel orc one. It was impossible to survive onslaught of 6 Fel Grunts when playing as Blood Elves.
So, currently im working on Fel Orc AI. I hope i wont screw anything up. I wanted to write one long page about this, but... well, whatevs.

And about neutral:
Im thinking about adding some sort of Demon Gates into this map, which will act as towns for Neutral Hostile - and guess what, they will spawn demons which will attack you!
Now that would be insane. Only problem might be lack of free gold mines for Demon Gates/cities, but i think about totally reworking terrain or creating brand new map. And if i will rework it, i will count with the fact, that there will be some Demon Gates.

Note: i spent X amount of time writing this reply, but i spend even more time writing something and then deleting it for some unknown reason. Whatevs.

Also - You mentioned you are doing some map with customized races and AI and all this stuff. If you need help with something, i might help, although im not very reliable :D (i started working on this map around year ago, then i abandoned it and now im back. Example.)

Level 7
Just finished Fel Orc AIs. Yeah,not only 1, but three of them. Each has some differencies in techtree and each one has different army composition. But you will have to play this map to see what i mean.

However, duing making of this AI i realized Blood Elfs and Naga have some serious bugs/mistakes in their AI, and they need reworking.

So next step: Draenei AI (that will be easy), followed by Blood Elf and Naga AI rework.

Level 7
Okay, you were right - Naga needs Tiers and balancing.
And this works twice for Draenei.

I just created their basic AI, and.. if Gruntmaster was imposible do defeat, these guys are gods. 3 Seers which spam healing waves + guys with bloodlust? Holey-moley. Carnage. Imba.
It seems Draenei will undergo great nerfing, Tier addition and all this stuff.

Also, its great shame that many other AIs are too weak - Gruntmaster creates grunts very early, and it takes only few minutes and he can launch major attack on opponent. However, Blood Elf AI for example, needs time to advance, train casters (without them they are pretty weak) and so on. I tried playing game with 3orcs, each one with different AI (one was gruntmaster). Gruntmaster beated other ones to pulp before they could upgrade their stronghold to Fortress.
*and since Draenei can train Vindicators (and naga their Myrmydons) from early beggining, this gives them great advantage above other races)

So another change of plans. Gosh..

Level 3
yeah changing alot of stuff that you already made is annoying.

nice idea about the Neutral Demon Gates and AI, but don't you think that... say that they are too hard for a newbie player they will get decimated before the other players take a shot at them, just saying because I just finished playing a match of Demons vs Night Elves in Wazz's Swamp of Sorrows map and they were killed, some players are not as good as AI and hence my example would become reality in one of those matches, unless you make a really weak AI which by your posts I take are very difficult to make, you can keep them the way you like and i'm not really sure that other players would find this problem during gameplay...

About the Demon Gates maybe you could put periodic spawns of demons via triggers near the Demon Gates so if they wouldn't waste any gold, and once the Demon Gate is destroyed the trigger would be put off. Matches with my friends always prove that we run out of gold against hardy players.

Thanks for the suggesting advice on my map, also do you think anyone else would comment on this topic other than us? lol

Level 3
Lol, just when I start wondering if anyone else starts commenting on this topic.

Damn sonofjay these are really pics of terrain, may I ask, where did you get the Tiles for the cliff in picture 3? Hell where did you get all the Tiles for those pics? Now that makes every altered melee/normal melee maps' terrain I have so far seen to go to dust...

Level 7
yeah changing alot of stuff that you already made is annoying.

nice idea about the Neutral Demon Gates and AI, but don't you think that... say that they are too hard for a newbie player they will get decimated before the other players take a shot at them, just saying because I just finished playing a match of Demons vs Night Elves in Wazz's Swamp of Sorrows map and they were killed, some players are not as good as AI and hence my example would become reality in one of those matches, unless you make a really weak AI which by your posts I take are very difficult to make, you can keep them the way you like and i'm not really sure that other players would find this problem during gameplay...

About the Demon Gates maybe you could put periodic spawns of demons via triggers near the Demon Gates so if they wouldn't waste any gold, and once the Demon Gate is destroyed the trigger would be put off. Matches with my friends always prove that we run out of gold against hardy players.

Thanks for the suggesting advice on my map, also do you think anyone else would comment on this topic other than us? lol

Well..:
Since Neutral Hostile owns all creeps on map, his food limit is exceeded. So i created new units, based on Demon Creeps and set their Food used to 0. Also, i set their price to 0 so i wont need to use trigger which will send Gold to neutral. And about decimating players?

Well, i used classic Campaing AI, with delay around 10minutes. So after 10 minutes he will start spawning units from gates*. He will act as any AI player you encountered in campaing - training units, and every x minutes he will send some, but not all, and there will be some rotation of waves (once he will send army of light units, sometimes just 2 Infernals and so on)

No need to be afraid that he will train 100felguards and annihilate all players. He will obey simple AI commands, train some maximum number of units of type and attack every x minutes. But im planning to make this AI strong - strong enough to crush some weakling. But again, as in campaing, i will try to make him attack with smaller armies at start, and if you wont destroy him soon, prepare for raining infernals and herds of felhounds.

*and in 1st 10 minutes his Demon Gate will be invulnerable! :D

Last edited:
Level 7
And Sonofjay:

First of all, i want to finish units/AI and everything else stuff, and when im done with that, time for new map will come. But as in your map, importing some models (new trees, some doodads and so on) might do great changes in terrain look.
When ill get to that, maybe ill follow your advice... But i hope i wont end up with map of size 100mb or some number like that :D

Also, thanks for joining our dialogue topic :D

And some news: Right now im taking nap from work, cause after 2 weeks of holidays im going back to school. Luckily, Blood Elf + Fel Orc AI is already done, so it seems that at least these 2 races are more or less done.
As i mentioned, next step is nerfing of Naga race. Ive got no idea what about Draenei for now.

ps: I hope my responses make sense.

Level 3
100mb? That is alot...
unplayable for me, my situation is kinda complex so I can't play anything to which I suspect is over 4mb :(

Nice idea about the Campaign AI, but what do you mean that after the first 10 minutes the gate becomes Invulnerable? I like killing random Demons mercilessly for no apparent reason, so you mean like you have to destroy it before ten minutes or is there a special way to get rid of the Gate after 10 minutes?

Last time I tried to post but it said something about an error and I cant see the post.
Can anyone help me with something in my map?
when you pick a race before you start the match (eg:Orc, Night Elf) you get to choose factions displayed as upgrades for the building, the building itself is useless until the upgrade is made, the upgrade is free, but the problem is I need to get workers that can build from that Tech Tree/Faction chosen withought wasting any resources on the workers themselves. So far that is my only problem.

by the way, Mouszy, gotta love raining Infernals and herds of Fel Hounds :D

Level 7
I think you misread what i said (or i made mistake), the gate will be invulnerable for 1st 10 minutes and then it will start spawning demons and will be attackable. This is to prevent you from desytroying it very early before Demons come :D

And about your question: if i understand correctly, you choose for example race Orcs, and you start with building which has no use and can use 3 upgrades - each one will choose different faction (for example, you cplay for Orcs and you will be able to choose between Orcs, Tauren and Trolls- so you choose your race and then you choose your race/faction once more). And youve got problem with starting units?

if yes, heres something:

117d2c4.jpg

Thats the trigger i use for my starting units. works.
and what you could do: use this or something different to create Town Halls/the building. Then, use some trigger similiar to this that changes all Paesants (starting units) into some "dummy" unit - invisible unit, untargetable etc. And then when you choose faction, modify that trigger so it will turn these hidden dummy units into corresponding units of your faction.

Hope this helps, hope you understand it, and hope i understood your question. In the worst case, you can use "Questions" forum.. :D

Also, currently im "Brainstorming" about Naga Race. It seems they will have 1 new building like Armory (for armor/attack upgrades), and Murgul Reavers will be probably in Spawning Grounds. Also, i will add some new upgrades - for example, Blood Elven Archer got upgrade for increased range and damage. Something similiar will have even Snap Dragon. And so on. I will "Nerf" Naga race, but after you upgrade all upgrades, they will be just strong as (maybe little stronger, some new upgrades) normal.
Im still thinking. But feel free to share ideas!

New upgrade for Murgul Reavers - something like Ghoul frenzy, to increase attack and movement speed. But they will be nerfed, so this upgrade will "return them to normal".
Upgrade for Dragon Turtles, Snap Dragons and Couatl - beast Hp training. Just upgrade which will increase their HP - also, they will be little bit nerfed.
Upgrade for Dragon Turtle - Bash. Since they throw/spit big boulders, some stunning attack would be adequate. Also, im thinking about removing their Devour ability, because AI sometimes sends turtles to devour your units and then they run back home.
Snap Dragon upgrade - something with improved range/damage. Or their "Slow Poison" will require upgrade.
Naga Royal Guard - their brutal unit. Will have special building only for them, and they will work like spellcasters - i mean, they will have specific upgrades for them, which will unlock new spells. Theyre too strong to be trained just as they are. so you will have to upgrade them!
And last of all, they have 1 upgrade which improves attack of all their units. I think i will create 2 upgrades, one for Myrmydons, Reavers and Royal Guards and 2nd for Couatl, Dragon Turtles and Snap Dragons. to make it more fair.
aaaa

ps: Why people always do mistake when writing my name, Mouzyy? :D

Level 3
Ohh.... now I get it... Thanks

By the way I thought your name was Mouszy because I didn't really see the name clearly, you only realise that when you read a comment or something I guess :p

Upgrades for Murgul Reavers, Myrmidons and Royal Guards could be like.... I got alot of upgrades for the Myrmidons and Royal guards but Murgul Reavers too but they are different upgrades and dont pile up... Couatl, Turtles and Snap Dragons could be like Bestial Endurance, better hp, stronger attack and resists spells and stuff a bit? dunno cant think of anything....

well I have a list for the Myrmidons, Murgul etc. post if you want to see it, I dont have enough time to put it up now and I'm not so sure you want to see it so take it from there.

Edit: not really sure if you have to put edit there but everyone elses edit has it, :|
I forgot to thank you for the trigger... thanks man

Last edited:
Level 3
okay ill post it unit, name and description wise, feel free to edit because your the one who is deciding if it'll go in the map or not.

Myrmidon, Royal Guard-Razorwave Trident-The Tridents of the Naga have always been a respected dangerous weapon, in the hands of an experienced Naga it is a major aspect in the field of combat against the Naga, the Razorwave Naga crafted special Tridents for a easier grip and harder hit, increases attack rate and damage.

Myrmidon, Royal Guard-Slither-The Naga have always remained under the sea, only recently travelling on land they are slower than other races, training them to move faster and easier in their battles they can move faster on land, increases movement speed/evasion rate.

Murgul Reavers-Sharpened Blades (there is a good icon on Hive, made by ike_ike)-Sharpening their blades they can reach further, dealing greater damage and injuring the enemy greatly, increases attack damage/decreases enemy attack speed or movement speed.

Naga Myrmidons, Royal Guards and Reavers-Improved Vision-Spending most of their time in water they are at a disadvantage to see clearly on land, training them to see better they can see further or hit critical points, increases sight range/increases critical strike chance.

Murgul Reavers-Poisoned weapons-Hunting on their own ever since their creation they have learned new techniques with the Naga's skill to poison their weapons with various ingredients from the sea, has a change to give a buff that damages the enemy from time to time.

Royal Guard-Sea Runes (another icon made by ike_ike, Kraken Blades)-With magic imbued weapons helping their magic skill they can cast a wave of water to damage units in a straight line (Crushing Wave).

Royal Guard-Elemental reed-A fragment of a Sea Elemental, with Sea Runes imbued to their blades they can summon a Sea Elemental from time to time, (Requires Sea Runes)

Myrmidon,Royal Guard, Murgul Reaver-Land Adaptation-Even Murguls are strangers to the inlands, out side of water beds and bodies they do not function properly, learning to adapt to land would help in their battles significantly, (any upgrades really, adapt :D)

Myrmidon, Royal Guard, Murgul Reaver, Snap Dragon, Couatl-Scaly Skin-With the scales of the Naga adapted to water and drying out and causing the Naga pain on land, they discovered a potion which can thicken and moisten scales for longer periods of time, increases armor/hp.

Snap Dragon-Acidic spit-The Snap Dragons have a unique ability to transfer gases on land to a liquid deadly to normal land dwellers, normally referred to as poison, has a chance to poison a target.

Dragon Turtle-Hardened Shell-The Naga have found ways to reinforce the shell of any turtle, increases armor.

I had a couple left but forgot them by today :( sorry. anyways scrape off some ideas.

Ill also add some stuff for other units too.

Edit: Im adding to the list when I get an idea, might as well give you some ideas and keep a 'storage' for them :)

Last edited:
Level 7
Some are good, but Myrmydons and Royal Guards have plenty of abilities to choose from :D

But i dont want to overdo it - if every single unit had some passive upgrade (like poison, evasion, critical strike and so on), it would be... well, not very great.
But thanks though, if i wont use some ideas from these, i will use them with Draenei!

*I hope ill return to developing this map soon, cause i had little pause. In last few days i was just collecting ideas and doing some other work, but its about time to return to work.

Level 3
You don't have to use them all, just pick some or just leave them alone, that's up to you, or you could use the ideas to make different abilities.

Level 7
Gosh, i could hate myself.
As you could see, i wasnt on HiveWorkshop for last 1 or 2 weeks, and didnt even reply to this topic. Ive got this damn thing that sometimes i start doing some project, and then simply vanish into thin air. Recently i started playing Minecraft (w00t), but luckily as fast as the addiction started, it ended. So i hope i will continue with development soon - our schools have Easter Holidays, and ive got no online games to play.
Naga awaits.

Status
Not open for further replies.