• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] My first (uploaded) cinematic and a little problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi everyone!

Not long time ago (something about few hours) I've decided to upload one of my cinematic map but I'm not sure if I have translated characters speech in a good way... So can someone check it out for me, please? I don't have english version of Warcraft 3. I've imported characters speech in my language and i think it should appear in other versions of Warcraft in a language which you have (which is propably english) so i want to be sure that text is similar to characters speech.

Here is a link to map:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/arthas-vs-illidan-167632/

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Hi everyone!

Not long time ago (something about few hours) I've decided to upload one of my cinematic map but I'm not sure if I have translated characters speech in a good way... So can someone check it out for me, please? I don't have english version of Warcraft 3. I've imported characters speech in my language and i think it should appear in other versions of Warcraft in a language which you have (which is propably english) so i want to be sure that text is similar to characters speech.

Here is a link to map:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/arthas-vs-illidan-167632/

Fixed almost every line of dialogue, the translation's that you had were quite "rough"...
I've finished translating it completely, your map is attached below.

Attachments

• Arthas vs. Illidan.w3x
    211.1 KB · Views: 7,589
Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Nope nothing to do with illidan or arthas, it's for a map in my campaign (check out the sig).

Status
Not open for further replies.