• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Cinematic] Need a little help with cinematics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I am for the time being, making a map where I practice on cinematics. (triggers and cameras) (Instead of posting my triggers, I have uploaded the map)
I have 2 problems with my map:

-When the hero of the map enters a region, a cinematic will start. BUT, before the cinematic starts, I have an action like this:
  • Wait 4.00 seconds
Why? Because another trigger displays a quest as completed and plays a sound, so the cinematic has to wait for 4 seconds. The problem? Within those 4 seconds, it's possible to activate the trigger with the cinematics several times! How do I solve this?

-In the cinematic, Chuck Norris (blood mage) is walking towards a point, and then he is supposed to face the troll, and the troll faces against Chuck Norris too early. Need a bit help in solving this.

:thumbs_up:

Attachments

• Cinematics practice.w3x
    58.8 KB · Views: 85
Level 12
I looked at the map and the troll facing to early is easy to solve. You havent got any wait between chuck norris moving to a point and the troll facing him. Put a 2 second wait between them and things went smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.