• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unit Portrait gone after Cinematic!?! Please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I made a cinematic at starting of my map. My cinematic work fine, the only problem is the Portrait of ALL the units in the game is invisible (like if the unit was all black). I can still hear the unit sounds and i can still use em.

I have ALL the On and Off Cinematic triggers
Turn cinematic mode on
turn on letterbox
turn subtitle display on
disable user control
clear the screen of text ...
----------------------------
Turn cinematic mode off
turn off letterbox
turn subtitle display off
enable user control
(and the reset camera for all the players)
-----------------------------
There is no Turn off this trigger at the end of the cinematic trigger

Maybe my problem has nothing to do with cinematic. but the map is Battle for Erebor and I did 6 version of it and never had that problem before.

Please help me

Level 6
I can see nothing wrong with your list of opening and closing actions for that trigger, and I dont think youre missing anything either, so its probably a one-off.

Try instead of using "transmission from unit" actions, try using "transmission from unit-type" actions, which i beleive to be safer and more bug-free. This will then not link the units themselves to the cinematic and, hopefully, will work, but im just troubleshooting here. It will be interesting to see if it works or not :)

Status
Not open for further replies.