• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Cinematic] Chuck Norris trailer by Daggoth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
:wink: Hi there! That's my new trailer of my film - a parody of the Chuck Norris' "Lost in action" which in the sake of sanity I hope you have never watched. Sorry if there is any Chuck Norris fans here. Nothing personal...
About the Sounds... I have recorded the Chuch Norris voice and BladestorM has recorded the Vietnam voices. We were using only a 4 dolar microphone which we bought for 2.
Anyway I hope you like my miserable efforts to be a director, a camera man and an actor.
Leave feadback...pls
AND REMEMBER...IT'S VERY IMPORTANT: WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD THIS FILE YOU WILL SEE IT AS A mp3 FILE. THAT'S BECAUSE THE SITE DOES NOT ALLOW FILES IN w3x FOMAT TO BE MORE THAN 5 MAGABITES. SO EVERITHING YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO CHANGE THE THREE LETTERS. EXAMPLE: Chuck Norris.mp3 => Chuck Norris.w3x. THEN cut=>paste THE FILE IN YOUR MAPS DIRECTORY. THEN START WAR3 AND PLAY THE MAP.
Oh and i forgot to exit cinematic mode... in order to exit the game because the movie doesn't stop by itself hit Alt+F4.

And may Timespiral grant every one of us with fours of ShadowMage Infiltrators...

Status
Not open for further replies.