• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

warcraft 3 (version 1.30.4) freeze while opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi,have you guys recently encountered a freeze while opening warcraft 3 (version 1.30.4) ? This situation happened in the last one or two days.i guess Blizzard shut down the upgrade server? want to confirm whether this situation is common...
1618405434863.png

Level 13
Hi,have you guys recently encountered a freeze while opening warcraft 3 (version 1.30.4) ? This situation happened in the last one or two days.i guess Blizzard shut down the upgrade server? want to confirm whether this situation is common...
View attachment 377218

I did update my game to patch 1.27 two days ago with a file from the Hive, so I didn't encounter this. (Which doesn't mean that it couldn't have happened if I tried updating from Battle.net)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.