• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3 Community Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
WC3_Community_Map_FINAL.png

A community map representing as much Warcraft 3 communities, forums, influential players / modders, and more as possible. Everything is a reference to something in the community! There could have been sooo much more added to this, but I've definitely reached the near-max crowded level. The map is western focused, so you won't find many Asian, Russian, etc names, though note that they are just as influential. Hope you enjoy it!

Navigation:
North west is custom game forums.
North east is everything DotA.
North central is modding and resource forums.
South central is melee streamers, players, and journalists.
Southern islands are melee / ladder forums.
South west is Blizzard's classic game department.
South east is to be avoided!

I may add a list of what everything references later.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
This. Is. EPIC. I'm sad I didn't see it until now, but this is glorious & wonderful & SCN you are the man.

Remnants of WC3C 4 lyfe :infl_thumbs_up::infl_thumbs_up::infl_thumbs_up::infl_thumbs_up::infl_thumbs_up::infl_thumbs_up:
Fo Sho. Except it should be, like, an archipelago in the style of Suramar/the Tomb of Sargeras from the campaign. Like literally shattered islands & ruins.

And Sunken Ruins tileset of course.

Should probably include "Land of the Rising_Dusk" somewhere on that archipelago. ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.