• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3 Gaming Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello everyone!!!

My name is Uther, I go by 88thIR_Uther in game. I have created a small but growing clan for Warcraft 3! We are dedicated to keeping the game alive :D! We mostly just have Ladder members (Including myself) but i want to expand into custom as well! I play alot of Rp maps :D.

My clan is now apart of a much bigger gaming community named Konvict Gaming. They have one of the biggest teamspeaks around, just super huge. We are looking for more members. To join the clan you have to join Konvict gaming as well, which is a good thing because they pay tons of other games not limited to Wc3.

If your interested in joining you have to create an account and then fill out this application here ( http://konvictgaming.com/application-forms.php?appid=1 ) All new members have to go though a two week trail period so we know your not a dick or anything :D, act like a good normal person you shall very well pass!

IF you want to come and join the clan while waiting for anything come join channel Uther on Useast and i can invite you to the clan so you can access our channel, its restricted due to those crappy ass spamm bots D: :(.

Thank you for your time :D,
88thIR_Uther

Status
Not open for further replies.