• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Warcraft 3 Closes When....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
After a unit dies my WC3 Closes in a map I've been developing. No error appears, it just simply closes .

• Untitled Trigger 032
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 10 (Light Blue) Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Replace (Dying unit) with a (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) using The old unit's relative life and mana
      • Wait 0.05 seconds
      • Unit - Change ownership of (Last replaced unit) to (Owner of (Killing unit)) and Change color

This is the trigger that I beleive closes it.
The second the unit dies the map closes..
Help?

Lol?
Of course it is cause of that "old's unit relative life". You create a replacing unit, then set his life to 0 -> the unit dies and the trigger runs again.
What do you mean by unit's info? This option is only for life and mana, no more.

Anyway, I recommend you to never use "Replace unit" which is a BJ full of this kind of problem.

For your new bugs, do test to see where that come from.

Level 3
Lol?
Of course it is cause of that "old's unit relative life". You create a replacing unit, then set his life to 0 -> the unit dies and the trigger runs again.
What do you mean by unit's info? This option is only for life and mana, no more.

Anyway, I recommend you to never use "Replace unit" which is a BJ full of this kind of problem.

For your new bugs, do test to see where that come from.

Fixed.
But still closes out when i finish building something? This started when I added these two triggers
  • Untitled Trigger 032
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 10 (Light Blue) Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) for (Owner of (Killing unit)) at (Position of (Dying unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Wait 0.05 seconds
      • Unit - Change ownership of (Last Created Unit) to (Owner of (Killing unit)) and Change color
  • Untitled Trigger 031
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes training a unit
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Trained unit)) Not equal to Insane Lumberjack
    • Actions
      • Unit - Change ownership of (Trained unit) to Player 10 (Light Blue) and Retain color
Oddly makes no sense to me, anybody willing to test the map to see the same problem as I get?

(Even Disabling them Makes The Game Close)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.