• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Change Ownership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello :) I'm making a Star Wars Risk and I'm experiencing trouble with some regions, when a unit kills the unit on the circle he doesn't gain the ownership of some buildings controlling the circle, and sometimes it works.. I've checked everything and don't understand what the problem is. My triggers looks like these:
  • LeaveEbaq Copy 6
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit leaves Region 049 <gen>
    • Conditions
      • (Number of units in (Units in Region 049 <gen> matching ((((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False) and (((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True)))) Less than or equal to 0
    • Actions
      • Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to (Center of Region 049 <gen>)
  • Byss Copy 8
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 042 <gen>
    • Conditions
      • ((Units in Region 042 <gen> owned by (Owner of Hidden Mountain [Hidden Woods] 0194 <gen>)) is empty) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Unit - Change ownership of Hidden Mountain [Hidden Woods] 0194 <gen> to (Owner of (Triggering unit)) and Change color
      • Unit - Change ownership of Defense Turret 0198 <gen> to (Owner of (Triggering unit)) and Change color
  • MoveUnit
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 1 (Red) Dies
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 2 (Blue) Dies
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 3 (Teal) Dies
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 4 (Purple) Dies
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 5 (Yellow) Dies
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 6 (Orange) Dies
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 7 (Green) Dies
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 8 (Pink) Dies
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 9 (Gray) Dies
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 10 (Light Blue) Dies
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 11 (Dark Green) Dies
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 12 (Brown) Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Change ownership of (Triggering unit) to Neutral Victim and Retain color
      • If (((Region 042 <gen> contains (Triggering unit)) Equal to True) and ((((Units in Region 042 <gen> owned by (Owner of Hidden Mountain [Hidden Woods] 0194 <gen>)) is empty) Equal to True) and ((Unit-type of (Killing unit)) Not equal to Defense Turret))) then do (Unit - Move (Killing unit) instantly to (Center of Region 042 <gen>), facing Default building facing degrees) else do (Do nothing)
      • Unit - Remove (Triggering unit) from the game
Does anyone see what Im doing wrong? Would love some help :sad:

Level 5
Well it's because the new unit which isn't owned by the building shall claim the circle :p
perhaps the leak makes it unable to work?

Level 5
Already tried Entering unit, didnt work
No, I took wrong trigger, i was gonna take 042 instead of 049 there :p
you think the leak makes it unable to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.