• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3: A Haunting - In-Game Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/warcraft-3-haunting-149830/
Here are a few In-Game screenshots for Warcraft 3: A Haunting

wc3ahauntingingame1.png

wc3ahauntingingame2.jpg

wc3ahauntingingame3.jpg

wc3ahauntingingame4.jpg

Level 4
Ill play this at night lights off and the volume where it is really scarey (if you have played the Silent Hill hardecore map, you know what i mean :wink: )

Level 9
use tables and that kind of things :p bookshelfs owns too.

im doing pretty dark map too, it is really fun to use light and shadows :D
wanna check my map? press the link in my sign :p

Also have you heard of my 'Blair Witch' Map? that's one of the first horror maps to be released on WC3 :) It should be under my Resources.
If seen that map, Looks really nice. Is that a Horror map? If so i'd love to try it when it's released :)

Level 9
Yeah, we have already done some Pre-Testing with Close friends, Good results actually. He Tested the map and said to me.. That it made him jump Twice. This, coming from a guy who didn't get scared watching 'Paranormal Activity' Lol... I was happy :p

Level 4
Paranormal Activty wasnt that scarey of a moive : \

but seeing the guy being flung across the room hititng a camera made me drop my large drink, i regret wearing shorts that day -.-

Level 4
But heres the catch, the one that didnt suck was the Sixth Sense...and he didnt put his name on it, but the others that he made and have gotten bad ratings, he put his name on them :xxd:

Level 4
I went through the hardnest difficulty without cheats, and i was bloody murdered x_x lol

I did get into the gate thing and then when the door opened i got out of the cabin and the Blair Witches pet Spider got me :mwahaha:

Level 4
At the moment im wandered outside the house looking for the clue to the door xD lol

thats a tough riddle to get but the leave part is starting to tick something in my mind i think :wink:

Level 4
When the lamp lights were busting i was like : "Shit this is the part where some weird ass thing like the Darkling from the video game Ghost Master pops out and kills me". So i ran like a woman to the door.

Ghost Masters is a great game, and it teachs daily stuff: Scaring the Mafia, Scaring the GhostBusters, and Getting Poltergiest in your team :grin:

Level 4
Thats nice XD
Ill begin the search for it tommrow, i quick saved after i heard a bumping noise so i feel like im gonna see something before the demo ends. Its a good demo of it, with the way the player goes around the map is great, took me forever to figure out that Esc was the aciton key X3 lol

Level 4
The Lamps busting got me wondering for a little bit :grin:

though other then that it had a creepy tone to it.

~Edit~

Okay ive now gotten the game room and something is with me ._.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.